3/4 Magic Skirt - use color drop down menu to see colors
Inspired from the versatility of a sarong this hand-made Indian silk sari magic wrap skirt can be converted into many designs. Jedzebel, the original silk sari company, has been working with tailors in the villages of India and importing these one-of-a-kind silk wrap skirts for over 15 years.
With a reputation for design and quality we take time to select the prints and colors we decide to sell. Each piece is unique as we purchase a huge variety of saris for fabric. Download a Magic Skirt flyer which shows you how to wear the skirt as a top, sun dress, beach wrap, etc.
- Size: The 3/4 length Magic Skirt is about 27"-30" long, and about 42"-45" wide.
- Colors/Patterns: While each skirt is truly one-of-a-kind we took the time to photograph each individual skirt. Select the exact color/print combination you wish to purchase.
- Materials: While the skirt is predominantly silk there may be a bit of polyester blended in, it is impossible to know the exact fabric content.
- The Artisans: Each skirt is unique and hand-made in a small village in India by local tailors in a fair trade manner.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash, cold water and line dry.
You will receive a copy of the How To Wear flyer with your order.